Customer Support Representative (f/m/d)
We are looking for highly motivated and organized people to join our Talent Pool for the Customer Support team.
As a Customer Support Representative, you spend most of your day providing fast and painless customer support by email, live chat, and phone - this is your core responsibility. You troubleshoot potential bugs, document feature requests, and collaborate with the rest of the team to help elevate the voice of the customer at Kaia.
What our Customer Support team typically does:
- Respond to customer questions via email, live chat, and phone. We work directly with patients, physicians, and insurance companies
- Troubleshoot issues and bugs reported by Kaia customers
- Assist customers with insurance and prescription questions
- Organize and update internal documentation
- Gather, review, and share insights from customer feedback
- Assist the team with a wide range of administrative requests
- You have previous experience in a customer-facing role, ideally at a technology company. Bonus points if you’ve worked in the healthcare industry
- You have great listening skills, with a genuine desire to help people and solve problems with empathy and compassion
- You are fluent in English and German (native level or near native level)
- You are highly organized and detail oriented
- You are a good communicator and a great writer - your communication skills are critical to your success
- You have experience with Zammad (or similar help desk), JIRA, Google Docs, Slack, etc.
Our ideal hire is motivated by digital healthcare and what we’re doing as a company, believes in the value of quality customer support, and is eager to contribute to the success of our customers throughout their Kaia journey.
- You can directly influence the future of digital health in a team of industry experts and digital shapers.
- You will work alongside serial entrepreneurs (previously founded and scaled another startup, Foodora).
- You’ll enjoy accessible leaders, a hybrid (home/office) or remote work environment, and flexible vacation and working times.
- We support your professional development and have a budget and PTO set aside for you just for that!
- Happy hours, team events, and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Join us if you’re looking for an entrepreneurial adventure and an exciting place to grow personally and professionally.
What we offer in Germany:
- A competitive salary
- Occupational pension plan opt-in
- Gym membership subsidy
- Mobile Plan
- Child Care subsidy opt-in
- Transportation Allowance up to 60€ per month
- Meal allowance up to 100€ per month
- A laptop of your choice (Mac or PC) up to 2,000€
- 600€ budget for peripherals
- An annual budget of 1,200€ dedicated to your personal development
- 24 days PTO + flexible PTO, plus 4 days personal development days off
- Complimentary access to Kaia app
- Free beers after 6pm in the office & Free fruits
- Centrally located office in Munich (Sendlinger Tor)