Senior Frontend Engineer (f/m/d)
We are looking for a driven, experienced frontend engineer who is excited about our mission and wants to help us build a user-friendly application that improves the health of thousands of people around the world.
You will be part of the Global Market Access team that is focused on our German (DiGA) business and you will lead the development of our Vue.js web app.
The role encompasses:
- Take over ownership of all web components in our user journey (Vue.js web app)
- Make architectural decisions for those systems and choose the technical approach to facilitate a good integration with our native mobile apps and to enable future use cases
- Participate in product design and iteration within a cross-functional, product-focused team that is currently focused on the onboarding experience of new users and customization of their therapy plan
- Optional: Contribute to feature development on backend or mobile (depending on your interested)
- Previous experience with a single page application framework (like Vue.js, Angular, React, …)
- Strong software architecture and data modeling skills
- Strong knowledge of data structures, design patterns, and engineering practices appropriate for our scale and company maturity
- Strong engineering background, preferably with academic training in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in rapid prototyping, an eye for design, and a natural empathy for the user
- Willingness and ability to work in a cross-functional, product-focused team, and actively participate in the design of future features and iterations
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in English. Used to a culture of documentation
- Optional: Experience with CI/CD tools
- Optional: Fullstack experience
You'll fit in with our company culture if you:
- Are user centric and view technology as a tool to improve a user’s life
- Have a bias for action; the world is complex and unpredictable place so starting, releasing, and getting feedback iteratively is the only possible path to success
- Strive to be articulate and humble, make the complex simple, present ideas openly, accepting that being wrong is part of the process
- Are not afraid of tackling problems that others deem impossible
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial team, adapt easily to change, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Have worked in a fast-growing organization before
- You can directly influence the future of digital health in a team of industry experts and digital shapers.
- You will work alongside serial entrepreneurs (previously founded and scaled another startup, Foodora).
- You’ll enjoy accessible leaders, a hybrid (home/office) or remote work environment, and flexible vacation and working times.
- We support your professional development and have a budget and PTO set aside for you just for that!
- Happy hours, team events, and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Join us if you’re looking for an entrepreneurial adventure and an exciting place to grow personally and professionally.
What we offer in Germany:
- A competitive salary
- Occupational pension plan opt-in
- Gym membership subsidy
- Mobile Plan
- Child Care subsidy opt-in
- Transportation Allowance up to 60€ per month
- Meal allowance up to 100€ per month
- A laptop of your choice (Mac or PC) up to 2,000€
- 600€ budget for peripherals
- An annual budget of 1,200€ dedicated to your personal development
- 24 days PTO + flexible PTO, plus 4 days personal development days off
- Complimentary access to Kaia app
- Free beers after 6pm in the office & Free fruits
- Centrally located office in Munich (Sendlinger Tor)