Social Media Management Intern (m/f/d)
We are a team of digital health enthusiasts, working together to tackle one of the biggest societal challenges of the 21st century: chronic diseases are now affecting over one billion people worldwide. Only a small fraction of these patients have access to the best evidence-based treatments. Let’s change this together!
We really enjoy the work we do, helping patients all over the world to deal with symptoms of COPD and back pain. You can expect to work with excellent colleagues from all over the world. At Kaia you will find a diverse team of creative heads – medical doctors, psychologists, engineers and marketing experts. Together, we believe in a future where healthcare is both highly effective and easily accessible. We would be happy if you build it with us.
Summary of the role:
We are looking for an intern or working student to join our EU Marketing team as a creative thinker and doer! You will work closely with our marketing team to create brand-new content for our social media channels, implement our social media strategy, scale and build a strong community for both our patient groups (MSK and COPD). You will share all tasks with our current working student for social media management.
Once you’re here, you will:
Support our team with a variety of social media tasks, including:
- Community Management on LinkedIn, Facebook (incl. Facebook Group for Kaia COPD) and Instagram for Kaia Rückenschmerzen
- Content creation for social media channels (posts, stories, reels)
- Copywriting for different channels and creatives
- Reporting and setting up proper KPIs to monitor performance of our channels
- Contributing to our mid- and long term strategy for our channels
- Researching topics that could be of interest to our patients and the medical community
- Coming up with new ideas for campaigns which you will execute together with the marketing team
Note: You do not need to have experience in all of these areas. Your colleagues will support, guide and teach you and together we’ll do our best to match your personal skills with Kaia’s requirements for the job!
- Currently studying (or recently graduated) from a university, ideally with a major in marketing, communications, PR, journalism or relevant business studies
- Speaking German at a native or equivalent level
- Speaking English fluently
- Being interested in digital health/healthcare/health-tech
- Feeling comfortable with working independently and remotely
- Experience with a social media scheduling tool or meta business suite is a plus.
- You can directly influence the future of digital health in a team of industry experts and digital shapers.
- You will work alongside serial entrepreneurs (previously founded and scaled another startup, Foodora).
- You’ll enjoy accessible leaders, a hybrid (home/office) or remote work environment, and flexible vacation and working times.
- We support your professional development and have a budget and PTO set aside for you just for that!
- Happy hours, team events, and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Join us if you’re looking for an entrepreneurial adventure and an exciting place to grow personally and professionally.
What we offer in Germany:
- A competitive salary
- Occupational pension plan opt-in
- Gym membership subsidy
- Mobile Plan
- Child Care subsidy opt-in
- Transportation Allowance up to 60€ per month
- Meal allowance up to 100€ per month
- A laptop of your choice (Mac or PC) up to 2,000€
- 600€ budget for peripherals
- An annual budget of 1,200€ dedicated to your personal development
- 24 days PTO + flexible PTO, plus 4 days personal development days off
- Complimentary access to Kaia app
- Free beers after 6pm in the office & Free fruits
- Centrally located office in Munich (Sendlinger Tor)