Medical Sales Representative / Medizinprodukteberater
We are looking for a driven provider HCP sales representative to join our European commercial teams and lead our effort to bring our evidence-based therapies to as many people as possible. As one of the first digital therapeutics in the markets and with the largest patient basis, we can build on our unique strengths in technology leadership and industry-leading clinical evidence. This role reports to the (interim) HCP Sales Director.
As a Regional HCP Sales Representative, you will be responsible for promoting and selling our DiGA “Kaia Rückenschmerzen” to healthcare professionals within a designated region. You will work closely with healthcare providers to understand their needs, provide product information, and build lasting relationships to ensure sales success.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Travel for face-2-face visits with HCPs (key target groups GPs, Orthopaedicians, Neurologists, Pain Therapists) on a daily basis either pre-qualified, cold or out of your existing network
- Present our digital therapy and demonstrate the product to pre-qualified or cold leads of healthcare professionals
- Generate insights on the drivers and blockers for Kaia’s products and collaborate with cross-functional teams to address these
- Determined outreach to meet and convince HCPs of Kaia’s benefit for patients and HCPs alike
- Structure the HCP visits to meet sales targets and responsibilities for the assigned area
- Identifying and pursuing new HCP prospects in the region
- Assist and support interactions on congresses/conferences where targeted HCPs are present (including invitation of the established network)
- Providing HCP support for any questions relating to the prescription and ease of use of the product
- Keeping up a good understanding of industry trends, product knowledge, and competitor activities
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Keeping up a good documentation in our CRM system
- Partner closely with our marketing, business development, medical affairs and operations team to further improve sales collateral and conversion tactics
To be considered for this position, you should possess the following qualifications:
- A degree/training as a pharma sales representative
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience in the pharmaceutical or similar industry
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Resilience - you never let a “no” discourage you from following-up a conversation or trying to convince the person
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Valid driver's license and ability to travel within the assigned region
- Basic understanding of technologies and ability to learn the benefits of a digital therapy
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales tracking tools
The following qualifications are not required, but would be considered an asset:
- Existing network of high potential target prescribers in the region
- Knowledge of the therapeutic back pain area
- Advanced degree in business or a related field
Within the first 6-12 months, the following things will be imperative for success:
- Meet HCPs on a daily basis and convince them of the benefit of the product to increase HCP breadth (# of prescribers) and depth (# of prescriptions per prescriber)
- You meet your sales targets especially in terms of # of prescriptions for your HCP targets in the region
- Analyze and address the needs, wishes and challenges of our target prescribers
- Deeply understand Kaia Back Pain, it’s underlying technologies and how to communicate the clinical evidence in compelling messages to HCPs
- Help in creating the right HCP segmentation to improve the effective outreach
- Rapid sales channel test and strong collaboration within the sales team to execute on ambitious sales targets
- Partner up with functional and cross-functional internal stakeholders to improve our messagings, material and share learnings
- You can directly influence the future of digital health in a team of industry experts and digital shapers.
- You will work alongside serial entrepreneurs (previously founded and scaled another startup, Foodora).
- You’ll enjoy accessible leaders, a hybrid (home/office) or remote work environment, and flexible vacation and working times.
- We support your professional development and have a budget and PTO set aside for you just for that!
- Happy hours, team events, and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Join us if you’re looking for an entrepreneurial adventure and an exciting place to grow personally and professionally.
What we offer in Germany:
- A competitive salary
- Occupational pension plan opt-in
- Gym membership subsidy
- Mobile Plan
- Child Care subsidy opt-in
- Transportation Allowance up to 60€ per month
- Meal allowance up to 100€ per month
- A laptop of your choice (Mac or PC) up to 2,000€
- 600€ budget for peripherals
- An annual budget of 1,200€ dedicated to your personal development
- 24 days PTO + flexible PTO, plus 4 days personal development days off
- Complimentary access to Kaia app
- Free beers after 6pm in the office & Free fruits
- Centrally located office in Munich (Sendlinger Tor)