Customer Success Manager - Teams
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Berlin, Germany · Copenhagen, Denmark
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
Issuu is one of the largest content publishing and distribution platforms in the world, with millions of pieces of content (marketing collateral, magazines, catalogs, brochures and more) added every year.
At the heart of Issuu is the Issuu Story Cloud, a suite of advanced features designed to transform a single piece of content into assets for every online marketing channel, including mobile articles, email graphics, and social stories for Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest (and more). Create once, share everywhere with Issuu.
Issuu is seeking a Customer Success Manager. This role is responsible for onboarding and finding solutions to issues for our Multi seat or Team's customers to expand customer engagement, proactively reduce churn, and improve customer happiness. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing our top tier accounts. We’re looking for candidates who love to look at problems through the eyes of our customers, have a passion for resolving issues with a quick, thorough and sometimes creative approach, and can translate customer questions and feedback into product and feature suggestions that the product team can take action on.
You'll be working with a small, global team in our Braga, Berlin, or Copenhagen office in a hybrid working environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Ensure smooth Team’s onboarding process by supporting them with access to our Issuu platform and fielding any platform questions as needed
- Perform day-to-day Team’s and multi seat account management, responding to inquiries and facilitating prompt responses, working cross-functionally internally as needed
- Strategize, scope, and execute self serve onboarding campaigns
- Conduct webinars to educate paying customers at scale
- Become an expert in Issuu's products and offerings to ensure solutions development and collaboration with our partners is recognized and facilitated
- Help the team continue to build a community around our partners by coordinating marketing opportunities and making connections across partners
- Draft communications and coordinate follow-ups from internal and external meetings, as needed
- Think at scale, and act as the connective tissue between the Issuu team and opportunities through Sales and the larger Channel Partner program to ensure opportunities are recognized and supported
What You Bring With You
- Experience working in a customer success, account management or sales role, ideally in a software as a service company or growth stage companies
- Innovation, a self-starter, willing to try new ways of keeping customers happy and engaged with the platform
- You must be able to care about our customers, but also understand their desired outcomes
- You must be excited to work in fast paced environment, with an ability to pivot and execute on initiatives quickly
- Have great writing skills - the ability to explain complex problems clearly and concisely, with patience and empathy
- Be an excellent communicator, fluent in written and spoken English (as you will have to present to the rest of the team and company at various points).
- Have excellent problem-solving skills, with a strong inclination to conduct research in order to find creative solutions
- Be calm and courteous under sometimes hectic situations
- Be a team player who enjoys sharing knowledge and collaborating with other team members
The Impact You Will Have
- Your interactions with customers affect the way they interact with Issuu and their decision to stay on as customers of ours.
- You directly influence how often they will engage with the product and what tools they can use to achieve their desired outcome.
- Your interactions contribute to our revenue growth, our net new revenue, and the reduction of churn with each interaction, every single day.
What You'll Get
- Competitive compensation package
- Meaningful equity in a profitable growth-stage company
- Flat structure – every opinion matters regardless of team or position
- Health benefits that is above the benchmark of prominent high tech companies
- Flexible, paid time off, in addition to company-wide holidays
The real reason to join Issuu is not all these perks, it’s our unique company culture that delivers the leading results in our industry. Be yourself and thrive!
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Palo Alto, with offices in Copenhagen, Berlin and Braga, Issuu is profitable, growing fast, and expanding our team across many departments. If you are a collaborative and ambitious professional looking to join a community that: deeply cares about our users and colleagues, has a growth mindset, sees and embraces challenges as a means for continuous improvement, and takes accountability to have a phenomenal impact, apply today!
Issuu is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.