Inside Sales Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2024
Issuu is one of the largest content publishing and distribution platforms in the world, with millions of pieces of content (marketing collateral, magazines, catalogs, brochures and more) added every year.
At the heart of Issuu is the Issuu Story Cloud, a suite of advanced features designed to transform a single piece of content into assets for every online marketing channel, including mobile articles, email graphics, and social stories for Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest (and more). Create once, share everywhere with Issuu.
Issuu is seeking a dynamic and results-oriented Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team. As an Inside Sales Rep, you will play a crucial role in driving revenue growth by connecting with potential customers, understanding their needs, and demonstrating the value of Issuu's digital publishing solutions.
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be working a full sales cycle
- Prospect and Qualify Cold Leads: Identify and reach out to potential customers and decision makers through various channels [email, cold calls] to generate new business opportunities.
- Understand Customer Needs: conduct thorough needs analysis to understand customers' content creation and distribution requirements.
- Conduct Product Demonstrations: Showcase Issuu's platform through effective product demonstrations, highlighting its features and benefits.
- Closing: Work closely with potential clients to address concerns, overcome objections, and secure new business.
- Pipeline Management: Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of leads, opportunities, and activities in the CRM system.
- Locate opportunities to grow your sales pipeline within the leads providedGenerate and build sales pipeline through provided tools and outbound call and email prospecting
What You Bring With You
- 2 years of proven inside sales experience at a growth SaaS company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience interacting with clients over phone, email and zoom video calls.
- Experience conducting product demos and webinars.
- Track record meeting/exceeding quota.
- Experience working with Outreach, Lead IQ, Salesforce [or similar CRM].
- Organized, efficient and Self-motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to be scrappy, think out of the box, multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
What You'll Get
- Competitive compensation package
- Daily catered lunches and snacksFlat structure – every opinion matters regardless of team or position
- Flexible, uncapped paid time-off, in addition to company-wide holidays