Sales Executive - Teams
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2023
Issuu is one of the largest content publishing and distribution platforms in the world, with millions of pieces of content (marketing collateral, magazines, catalogs, brochures and more) added every year.
At the heart of Issuu is the Issuu Story Cloud, a suite of advanced features designed to transform a single piece of content into assets for every online marketing channel, including mobile articles, email graphics, and social stories for Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest (and more). Create once, share everywhere with Issuu.
Visit us at www.issuu.com
About the Role
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Sales Executive to join our team. You will be responsible for driving sales within our mid-market clientele, building and nurturing relationships, and achieving revenue targets. The ideal candidate possesses exceptional communication skills, a deep understanding of mid-market sales cycles, and a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas. We’re looking for a strong, dynamic and efficient person who can thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
As a Sales Executive, you will run the playbook for potential customers of our multi-seat license product, known as Issuu for Teams. You’ll own the strategy to find ways to drive business growth and prove scalability of our sales program.
What You Will Do
- Identify and engage with key decision-makers within the mid-market to understand their needs and challenges.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to generate new business opportunities and drive revenue growth
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their business objectives and aligning our solutions to meet their needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, and customer success, to ensure alignment in delivering value to clients.
- Prepare and deliver compelling presentations, proposals, and demonstrations that effectively showcase the value proposition of our products/services.
- Negotiate contracts, terms, and pricing agreements while ensuring customer satisfaction and long-term relationships.
- Meet and exceed sales targets and KPIs on a consistent basis, reporting sales activities and forecasts accurately.
What You Bring With You
- Proven track record of success in high transaction Mid-Market sales, with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in a technology or SaaS industry.
- Deep understanding of high transaction Mid-Market sales cycles and experience managing consultative sales processes.
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand clients’ business challenges
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in CRM software (e.g., Salesforce, Outreach) and other sales productivity tools.
- Willingness to travel as needed to engage with clients and attend industry events.
The real reason to join Issuu is not all these perks, it’s our unique company culture that delivers the leading results in our industry. Be yourself and thrive!
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Palo Alto, with offices in Copenhagen and Berlin, Issuu is profitable, growing fast, and expanding our team across many departments. If you are a collaborative and ambitious professional looking to join a community that: deeply cares about our users and colleagues, has a growth mindset, sees and embraces challenges as a means for continuous improvement, and takes accountability to have a phenomenal impact, apply today!
Issuu is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.