Care: Quality Assurance Specialist
Care: Quality Assurance Specialist
GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, people from all over the world have booked more than 135 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 800 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 18 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
Our mission is to to ensure each of our customers, consistently get an outstanding and personalised customer experience. We do this by coaching, providing feedback, and identifying procedural improvements in the work of our Care department.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist, part of the Customer Experience Team within Care. This role is crucial in ensuring that we consistently deliver high-quality support, maintain compliance, identify improvement areas, and enhance the overall customer experience. You will act as a Subject-Matter Expert (SME) identifying critical processes and trending QA opportunities, as well as defining standardization of audit processes globally.
This role reports to the QA Team lead and is Berlin-based.
- Lead calibration/alignment sessions of the scorecards with critical stakeholders, as well as present findings to the business.
- Monitor the quality specialist trend metrics and work on metric improvement projects for the global Care Team.
- Recognise and encourage continuous improvement in coaching, training, and processes, with a data-driven deep dive into opportunity areas within Care Operations. This entails delivering insights and regular reports to key stakeholders and management.
- SME of quality procedures and quality guidelines.
- Surface errors from scorecards and work in close association with business stakeholders to improve them.
- Takes ownership and contributes to projects around initiatives that drive added value to the business, to the team and to the supplier and partner experience.
- Assist the BPO Team in driving ad hoc QA checks to improve customer and supplier experience and process efficiencies.
- Ensure QA operational SLAs such as queue completion and alignment score.
- Be a customer champion, advocating for them within GetYourGuide guided by data-driven decision-making.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to suggest and participate in process improvement initiatives aimed at enhancing overall Care team quality.
Who you are
- Proven experience in a quality assurance role within a customer service environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical thinking.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Experience with CRM tools like Zendesk as well as LMS tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to Have:
- Proficiency in using quality assurance software and tools (e.g. Dixa, MaestroQA, Klaus).
- Certification or training in quality assurance methodologies (e.g., Six Sigma).
How we set you up for success:
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Create a comfortable workspace at home with an annual home office budget
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
- Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Important notice: Protect yourself from recruitment scams
We want to ensure your safety during the application process. Please be aware of potential scammers impersonating GetYourGuide recruiters. Remember, GetYourGuide never requests payment or sensitive personal information during recruitment. All official job opportunities are exclusively posted on our Careers page. If you suspect fraudulent activity, report it to email@example.com. Stay vigilant and protect yourself from recruitment scams.