Supply Strategy & Operations Manager
Supply Strategy & Operations Manager
GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, people from all over the world have booked more than 135 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 800 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 18 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
Our mission is to provide the Modern Explorer with unrivalled access to global experiences with the best availability, price, and quality. We provide optimization insights driving mutual growth with our experience partners.
We are looking for a hands-on, analytical and action-oriented Strategy & Operations Manager to join our dynamic Supply Optimization team and help us to take our experiences to the next level!
You will have the opportunity to lead global strategic projects and initiatives to optimize our inventory. Your efforts will directly impact our customers, ensuring they have unrivaled access to the world's most popular experiences with the best availability, price, and quality.
- Design and execute data-driven Supply Optimization strategies to improve the availability, pricing, and quality of our inventory
- Manage cross-functional Optimization projects with key partners in Analytics, Product, Marketing teams
- Create scalable tools and processes (i.e. Sales CRM tool) to accurately track and understand the impact of optimization actions and facilitate data-driven decisions
- Collaborate closely with regional Sales teams to drive execution and impact, leveraging their local knowledge and understanding their needs
- Perform data analyses to identify and execute growth opportunities by engaging senior level stakeholders (directors, VP’s and C-level executives)
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of experience in management consulting or 5+ years of experience in Operations, Strategy or Marketing in a high performance environment, ideally in a marketplace or SaaS company
- You are a self-starter with excellent commercial acumen, nothing holds you back from executing on a project with a test and learn mindset
- You are analytical and excel at breaking down complex problems into clear and actionable milestones
- You are not intimidated by data, and use it to facilitate your work using tools such as Excel, Looker, Power BI
- You are able to proactively deal with high ambiguity, and don't need to be told what to do, and how to do it
- You excel at managing cross-team projects and getting multiple stakeholders on the same page, creating engagement and efficient processes,
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You speak and write English fluently (additional languages are always a plus!)
How we set you up for success:
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Create a comfortable workspace at home with an annual home office budget
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
- Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Important notice: Protect yourself from recruitment scams
We want to ensure your safety during the application process. Please be aware of potential scammers impersonating GetYourGuide recruiters. Remember, GetYourGuide never requests payment or sensitive personal information during recruitment. All official job opportunities are exclusively posted on our Careers page. If you suspect fraudulent activity, report it to email@example.com. Stay vigilant and protect yourself from recruitment scams.