Destination Manager Thailand
Destination Manager Thailand
GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, people from all over the world have booked more than 135 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 800 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 18 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and results-driven Account Executive to join our Bangkok Sales Team. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in our growth by discovering the best and most popular things to do in travel destinations. Your focus will be on acquiring new accounts to join our marketplace, and negotiate the best possible conditions. You will be at the forefront of the travel experience industry, and support GetYourGuide’s growth in Thailand.
As part of our leading team of GetYourGuide Destination Managers, you will:
- Own your destination(s) and key performance metrics including;
- Product inventory growth
- Revenue growth and increased conversion through product optimization
- Customer satisfaction through managing review ratings and NPS
- Be responsible for the entire sales funnel from start to end: from product research to acquisition and onboarding, negotiating with key attractions and tours, getting the best conditions, closing the deal, and post-deal communication
- Build long-term value-driven relationships with our supply partners
- Keep up with, and be the contact person for your destination’s market landscape, including tourism trends and competition
- Be an ambassador for the GetYourGuide brand through involvement in webinars, workshops, trade shows, and supplier meetings
- Have a regular presence in the field; experience our products in order to discover where customers’ pain points are, implement solutions, and work closely with our supply partners to test new ideas that will create unforgettable experiences for our customers
- Educate suppliers to use our backend
Who you are
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience and outbound acquisition, with tourism/e-commerce industry experience as a plus
- You thrive in meeting and exceeding your aggressive sales targets, and have a proven track record of doing so
- Self-motivated, a creative thinker, and enjoy the challenge of making something out of nothing
- Results-focused with key prioritization skills, a strategic mindset and strong business acumen
- Experience in working efficiently with CRM systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
- Passionate about travel and making an impact
- Customer-centric - understanding both the international customers and local suppliers
How we set you up for success:
- Work at a fast-growing global tech unicorn aiming to be the market leader in a $200bn+ global market for travel experiences
- International team and international working culture
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home.
- GetYourGuide gives all employees 40 working days per year to use as telecommuting days. You can use your telecommuting days to work globally.
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget.
- Monthly public transport and gym & fitness membership allowance.
- GetYourGuide discounts for your friends and family.
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Important notice: Protect yourself from recruitment scams
We want to ensure your safety during the application process. Please be aware of potential scammers impersonating GetYourGuide recruiters. Remember, GetYourGuide never requests payment or sensitive personal information during recruitment. All official job opportunities are exclusively posted on our Careers page. If you suspect fraudulent activity, report it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay vigilant and protect yourself from recruitment scams.