Marketing Finance Operations Manager
Marketing Finance Operations Manager
GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, people from all over the world have booked more than 135 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 800 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 18 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
As the Marketing Finance Operations Manager, you will play a pivotal role in managing and optimizing the financial aspects of our marketing initiatives. Your responsibilities will encompass a wide range of critical tasks including but not limited to coordinating and rationalising a global marketing budget across multiple teams.
Your attention to detail, collaborative spirit, and financial acumen will be crucial in driving our marketing endeavors towards success. You will report to the Sr. Creative Operations Manager but will collaborate closely with your colleagues in accounting and FP&A.
- Support implementation of all marketing initiatives by working with the accounting department and tracking marketing spends against financial plans
- Coordinate and drive marketing forecast to ensure accuracy on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Take ownership of payment and tracking workflows and Implement process changes to improve budget accuracy
- Provide analysis, support and recommendations on finance areas to define discrepancies and identify opportunities to improve forecasting accuracy
- Effectively partner with marketing leadership and FP&A and provide financial insights that support strategic decision-making
- Communicate with vendors and internal stakeholders to resolve any payment-related queries or discrepancies.
Who you are
- You have a degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail.
- Proficiency in SAP or similar accounting software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Prior experience in financial tracking and invoice processing.
How we set you up for success:
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Create a comfortable workspace at home with an annual home office budget
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
- Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Important notice: Protect yourself from recruitment scams
We want to ensure your safety during the application process. Please be aware of potential scammers impersonating GetYourGuide recruiters. Remember, GetYourGuide never requests payment or sensitive personal information during recruitment. All official job opportunities are exclusively posted on our Careers page. If you suspect fraudulent activity, report it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay vigilant and protect yourself from recruitment scams.