Senior Business Development Manager - Remarketing
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. Offering convenient and flexible car subscriptions, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing scale-up to build the most popular car subscription platform in Europe and the USA. We work with the best car brands in the world and have raised €140m in equity by leading global investors.
As (Senior) Business Development Manager in Remarketing, you support our leadership team to shape the strategy, processes and partner landscape of our Fleet department. With your analytical mindset and strong project management skills, you put our strategy to action by identifying, designing and executing strategic initiatives as well as implementing scalable processes. Your analytical focus enables you to identify growth opportunities while your deep understanding of our Remarketing processes enables you to provide valuable input to our product team in order to shape and drive automation.
- This role is based in Munich with flexibility to work from home. For candidates relocating to Munich, we offer full visa support.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along a yearly personal development budget of 1,500€.
- Our open, modern office in the middle of Munich is known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Develop and execute a winning strategy: Derived from our company strategy, it is your responsibility to shape and execute a winning strategy for Remarketing that sets all eyes on growth. Working cross-departmentally, you strive for efficiency with our customer-first attitude in mind.
- Develop and maintain a strong network: You identify, benchmark and analyze suppliers and remarketing partners that best suit our vision. Further, you screen the market in Germany and Europe to identify chances for FINN to realize its full potential internationally.
- Set up efficient and scalable processes: You support shaping the vehicle lifecycle - from purchasing of new vehicles to remarketing of used vehicles. Together with suppliers (OEMs) and remarketing partners, you implement processes that allow us to blitzscale.
- Continuously strive for cost-efficiency: You always have the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of our fleet in mind. To ensure that we meet our profitability targets, you sense opportunities for cost improvement and take actions to leverage them.
- Shape our tools for growth: We believe in the power of technology and automation. With your profound knowledge of our processes, you drive the evolution of our tech ecosystem together with our dedicated product and tech team.
- Create transparency on and improve our performance: You always have our growth targets in mind - to ensure that we meet these targets, you sense opportunities to improve KPIs like contracted depreciation, net profit per unit, and cost of financing. Based on these data-driven insights, you then derive and implement specific actions to capture this additional potential.
- Graduated with a Bachelors or Masters degree in business administration, industrial engineering or similar.
- 3+ years of relevant experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment like a startup or a strategy consulting firm.
- Communicative character who knows how to eloquently excite others for their ideas.
- Strong project management skills, combined with the ability to respond to changing priorities in an evolving business environment.
- Structured and motivated to optimize established processes on a daily basis; combining strong solution finding abilities with new, creative approaches on how to overcome challenges.
- Highly analytical with a data-driven mindset and passion to work with (new) IT tools with a natural technical understanding.
- Meticulous attention to detail and joy in making processes more efficient.
- Genuine interest in the mobility industry.
- Fluent in German and English.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Bernhard and Paula are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.