(Senior) Offline Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Remote · Munich, Germany
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
FINN drives change for people, organizations and the planet through frictionless mobility. Offering convenient and flexible car subscriptions, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and accelerate the advent of electric mobility. Join our fast-growing scale-up to make FINN the natural choice in Europe and the USA. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As (Senior) Offline Marketing Manager, you are responsible for building and executing our offline marketing strategy in order to accelerate our global growth. You define our offline approach, necessary budget and set a reliable measurement approach in order to evaluate success of your actions. This is an incredibly unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial and strategically minded offline marketer to build and scale new channels from the ground up and have a critical impact on FINN's growth.
- This role is based in Munich with flexibility to work remotely from anywhere within Germany.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along a yearly personal development budget of 1.500€.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Lead customer acquisition and media planning for offline channels (street promotion, Mailing, TV, OOH, Radio, etc.).
- Develop marketing plans and forecasts including KPI metrics such as spend, CPL, ROAs and CAC using data and analytics to inform investment and optimization.
- Design media test plans, track performance and evaluate results.
- Analyze and report campaign performance to drive continuous improvement.
- Manage (eventual) external agency relationships.
- Collaborate closely with the online marketing team to develop a cross-channel approach to media, including media mix modeling, and data-driven approach to understanding the relationship between brand metrics and performance marketing metrics
- 2+ years of relevant offline marketing experience including planning, testing, executing and measuring offline campaigns successfully.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a marketing, business or sales-related field or similar.
- Highly analytical and data-driven mindset.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills - you provide clear and concise guidance through all forms of communication. It is easy for you to adapt to various contexts, channels and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively taking ownership with a hands-on approach to decision making.
- You are interested in mobility and want to shape the future of mobility with FINN.
- Fluent in German (C2) and English (min. C1)
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Larissa and Hannah are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.