(Senior) Business Intelligence Manager
Operations, Data Science
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing team to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As a Business Intelligence Manager for the Fleet department you are responsible for identifying & managing performance improvement measures in a data-driven manner. In doing so, you will directly work with our management & data teams, defining actionable recommendations.
- This role is based in Munich with the flexibility to work temporarily from anywhere within Germany.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment.
- Competitive fixed salary and virtual equity share of the company, along with a yearly personal development budget of 1,500€ and an attractive company pension scheme.
- Our open, modern office in the middle of Munich is known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- Access to discounted gym memberships, and attractive mobility options such as JobAuto via FINN or JobRad.
- Impact our business performance by creating actionable & data-driven measures: Execute robust analyses, deliver actionable insights, align with key stakeholders and develop recommendations to be executed jointly with the team.
- Be a sparring partner to the management team: Enable the management team to make decisions based on data, help them identify their blind spots and increase confidence in their decisions.
- Drive data transparency in the whole organization: : Be instrumental in sharing key results across the organization, create buy-in by increasing transparency and make sure that everyone has access to data needed to make decisions.
- Develop clear and measurable objectives: Drive the growth of your respective department by making objectives and key results transparent and actionable throughout the global organization.
- Empower our remarketing department to deliver top performance: Enable residual value intelligence & forecasting to skyrocket the performance of our remarketing team.
- Graduated with a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in business, economics, statistics, business analytics or similar.
- 1+ years of relevant experience; 3+ years of professional experience for the senior role.
- Strong business sense and analytical mindset coupled with the ability to communicate analytical results.
- High level of resilience and drive to consistently deliver high quality results.
- Advanced capabilities in spreadsheet analysis.
- Experience with Looker, Tableau or other BI tools.
- Experience in at least one data-related programming language (SQL, Python or R).
- Experience with DBT is a plus.
- Fluent in English. German is a plus.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Max and Paula are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.