SAP Product Lead
Remote · Munich, Germany
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
FINN drives change for people, organizations and the planet through frictionless mobility. Offering convenient and flexible car subscriptions, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and accelerate the advent of electric mobility. Join our fast-growing scale-up to make FINN the natural choice in Europe and the USA. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As SAP Product Lead, you are a leader in the Tech Department working closely with our CFO, CTO and the general leadership across FINN.
You are the conceptual mind and the driving force of leveraging SAP to its full potential in Finance & across departments. You educate our management about the system’s capabilities, define the roadmap for modular & geographical expansion and deliver on this roadmap with a team & organization that you are building up. With SAP, your priority is to build a global system that integrates seamlessly into the FINN Landscape, abstracts financial complexity for its users and levels up our financial steering! In doing so, you always maintain a lean, agile approach and ship SAP solutions at record speed!
- Flexibility to work either in our Munich office or remotely within the EU / EMEA region (+/- 3 time zones from Munich).
- Full visa and relocation support for you and your family.
- Possibility to work part-time instead of full-time and reduce a 40-hour-week to 80% (32 hours/week) or 60% (24 hours/week).
- Competitive salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, and an attractive company pension plan.
- Substantial room for growth and a yearly personal development budget of 3,000€.
- Flexible working hours, Kindergarten allowance (300€ per child per month) as well as agency support for finding childcare.
- Access to discounted gym memberships, and attractive mobility options (e.g. discounts for FINN cars via JobAuto or JobRad).
- Build & lead our SAP organization: You define our organizational design, hire the team, and develop a world-class team driving SAP across FINN.
- Define a vision for our SAP system: You are the main driver of building out our SAP strategy across departments. You educate our leadership of the system’s capabilities and help us leverage SAP’s strengths to the full potential.
- Deliver on the Product Roadmap: You own the system’s global & modular expansion, always aiming for a deep integration into source processes and a lean, agile development process with both internal & external contributors.
- Live financial steering: You pave the way to state-of-the-art, real-time transparency. You ensure that we build a system enabling in-depth analysis of our levers for profitability, while of course ensuring compliant external reporting across several ledgers and organizations (HGB, IFRS, US-GAAP), individually & on a group-level.
- Master’s Degree in business administration, technology management, information management or similar.
- 4+ years of experience in building up SAP in a dynamic environment, preferably in various modules (FI/CO, MM, …).
- Lean mindset, always focusing on creating impact fast and shipping solutions to our customers quickly.
- Highly analytical and data-driven, coupled with a strong conceptual strength to set up efficient processes across various organizational units.
- Fluent in German and English.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Philipp and Anna are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.