Chief of Staff to the Chief Fleet Officer
People & HR, Operations
Posted on Wednesday, January 3, 2024
FINN drives change for people, organizations and the planet through frictionless mobility. Offering convenient and flexible car subscriptions, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and accelerate the advent of electric mobility. Join our fast-growing scale-up to make FINN the natural choice in Europe and the USA. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As Chief of Staff you will work directly and closely with our Chief Fleet Officer (CFLO) and Managing Director Jürgen Lobach as well as the FINN leadership team, external stakeholders and employees. Your primary role is to effectively implement the Chief Fleet Officer's strategic agenda by ensuring alignment across key areas of the business. You will enable our CFLO to work efficiently by supporting day-to-day business operations as well as planning and executing key strategic projects. In this role, you will gain insights on how a scale-up is being run, and generate high impact in a fast-paced environment.
- This role is based in Munich with flexibility to work (temporarily) remotely from anywhere within Germany.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment.
- Competitive salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, a yearly personal development budget of 3,000€ and an attractive company pension plan.
- Our open, modern office in the middle of Munich is known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Execute the FINN fleet strategy directly with our CFLO & Managing Director: Act as a true thought partner. Collaborate with senior management and our CEO to define the initiatives to further FINN’s growth.
- Support our CFLO to lead the Fleet department as well as in his capacity as Managing Director of FINN globally. Clearly summarize the CFLO’s thoughts and convey them clearly to the relevant stakeholders. Prepare for, and attend relevant meetings and follow through with documentation.
- Connect the Fleet department to the organization: Partner cross-functionally to drive initiatives and continually keep a diverse set of stakeholders up to date. Foster a culture of transparency, collaboration and ownership. Empower leaders to lead themselves and others.
- Make FINN a leader in the automotive space: Partner with leading automotive companies, creatively support external communication, take part in key negotiations and help acquire new partnerships.
- 3+ years of full time experience in a high-performance environment, e.g. VCs, strategy consulting, or fast-growing startups.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, technology management, or similar.
- Excellent business sense, entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on mentality. Work well independently.
- Highly structured and outcome-oriented.
- Concise, clear storyteller.
- Great communication skills and strong command of office tools (slides, spreadsheets, docs) with an eye for detail and appealing design.
- Analytical, data-driven way of thinking to quickly get to the bottom of complex facts.
- Willingness to travel.
- Full proficiency in English. German is a plus.
- International multicultural experience is a plus.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Jürgen and Paula are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.