Chief of Staff to the CTO
Software Engineering, People & HR, Operations
Remote · Munich, Germany
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
FINN drives change for people, organizations and the planet through frictionless mobility. Offering convenient and flexible car subscriptions, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and accelerate the advent of electric mobility. Join our fast-growing scale-up to make FINN the natural choice in Europe and the USA. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As Chief of Staff to the CTO you will work directly and closely with our CTO Andreas Stryz as well as with the Tech leadership team, external partners, and our employees. You will enable our CTO to work efficiently by supporting day-to-day business operations as well as planning and executing key strategic projects individually. This is a great role for someone who has gained experience in fast-paced, technical environments and who is looking for deeper insight and higher impact.
- Flexibility to work either in our modern Munich office or remotely within the EU / EMEA region (+/- 3 time zones from Munich).
- Full visa and relocation support for you and your family.
- Possibility to work part-time instead of full-time and reduce a 40-hour-week to 80% (32 hours/week) or 60% (24 hours/week).
- Competitive salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, and an attractive company pension plan.
- Substantial room for growth and a yearly personal development budget of 3,000€.
- Flexible working hours, Kindergarten allowance (300€ per child per month) as well as agency support for finding childcare.
- Access to discounted gym memberships, and attractive mobility options (e.g. discounts for FINN cars via JobAuto or JobRad).
- Tech department operations: steer the quarterly OKR process, actively contribute to recurring budget planning, and prepare and coordinate CTO deliverables.
- Strategic communication: excel in technical communication like keynote slides or internal roll-outs and take the lead on Tech due diligence activities.
- Strategic project management: spearhead Tech projects and initiatives individually or in close collaboration with the Tech leadership.
- Software cost efficiency: manage the SaaS procurement process and proactively monitor our software cost developments.
- Collective innovation: be the driving force behind articulating innovation from within the organization and position Tech as a thought leader.
- Sparring partner: spar directly with the CTO and individuals from the Tech leadership, discuss and challenge strategic topics with your perspective and ideas.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a technical environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university.
- Highly effective in individually contributing and running strategic projects independently.
- High level of energy, great work ethic, and hands-on mentality.
- Proactive mindset with an ability to think outside the box and enrich the team with new, creative ideas.
- Strong technical acumen and data-driven way of thinking to quickly grasp complex topics.
- Excellent communication skills with an eye for detail and appealing design.
- Full proficiency in English. German is a plus.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Start-Up?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Zohal is looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal-opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.