Strategic Finance Associate for Germany
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Friday, December 15, 2023
FINN drives change for people, organizations and the planet through frictionless mobility. Offering convenient and flexible car subscriptions, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and accelerate the advent of electric mobility. Join our fast-growing scale-up to make FINN the natural choice in Europe and the USA. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As our ‘Strategic Finance Manager for Germany’, you will continue to develop our controlling setup and support the steering of the German business. This is a pivotal role for covering all aspects of Strategic Finance for FINN Germany, including strategic analysis, performance evaluation, planning and forecasting, and partnering with all other Departments on Finance initiatives. You will work closely with our Strategic Finance Lead for Germany and other colleagues from the wider Finance & Legal Department as well as User Acquisition, B2B, Operations and Fleet.
- This role is based in Munich with flexibility to work from home. Our modern offices feature frequent events with our great colleagues.
- With significant growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, alongside a yearly personal development budget of 1,500€ and an attractive pension scheme.
- Profit from discounted qualitrain memberships, Kindergarten allowance, and the option to get a JobAuto or JobRad.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Help steer the business by advising our German Country Leadership team on our monthly performance against target.
- Continuously focus on streamlining and automating recurring controlling processes while playing a pivotal role in making FINN’s German controlling setup best-in-class.
- Optimize cash utilization by accurately and efficiently forecasting and allocating the German cash position
- Conduct deep dive analysis on specific topics to provide transparency and help further improve business performance.
- Be at the center of the planning and forecasting process, liaising with our core Departments and collaborating with the Global FP&A Lead.
- Ideally, you are a Finance professional with 2+ years of work experience in the field of banking, consulting or corporate finance. Experience in FP&A, Controlling or Accounting is a plus.
- You have work experience in a fast-paced environment of any sort. Startup or scale-up experience is a plus.
- You graduated in a corporate finance or business-related field of study or have a comparable educational background.
- Good knowledge of German GAAP (HGB) and/or IFRS is a plus. We support your professional training and certifications in this area of expertise.
- Experience with the reporting functionalities of SAP S/4HANA is a definite plus.
- You are a self-starter with strong analytical skills and you work with great attention to detail.
- You are well-organized and an excellent team player.
- You are fluent in English, with German considered a plus.
Interested in Joining our fast-growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Our Hiring Managers Max Beyer and Zohal Mir are looking forward to your application and will get back to you as soon as possible!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.