Software Engineering, Other Engineering
Munich, Germany · Remote
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
FINN drives change for people, organizations and the planet through frictionless mobility. Offering convenient and flexible car subscriptions, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and accelerate the advent of electric mobility. Join our fast-growing scale-up to make FINN the natural choice in Europe and the USA. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As an Engineering Manager in our B2B department you are directly responsible for building and maintaining a self-service portal for our B2B customers and internal tools to enable our sales managers. You will hire and lead your own exceptional, international team of software engineers. In this cross-functional team you will take responsibility for Frontend and Backend Engineers and will closely collaborate with Designers and Product Managers.
- Flexibility to work either in our Munich office or remotely within the EU / EMEA region (+/- 3 time zones from Munich).
- Full visa and relocation support for you and your family.
- Excellent fixed salary with equity participation of the company.
- Additional yearly development budget of 3,000€ and an enabling environment to enhance your skills.
- An open-minded community to be welcomed from day one and fun team events with amazing colleagues.
- Flexible working hours as well as Kindergarten allowance.
- Access to discounted gym memberships, and attractive mobility options (e.g. discounts for FINN cars via JobAuto or JobRad for employees working in Germany).
- Hire and lead an incredible team of 3-5 software engineers. Be the technical role model and go the extra mile to build, develop, and coach the team members on a daily basis.
- Strive for efficiency in the B2B department: Both by providing a great self-service for our customers and top-notch tools for our sales managers
- Boost our growth and profitability: You take ownership of the software and NoCode / LowCode tools that are responsible for more than 70 million of ARR with an extreme growth
- Build it, run it: Build features with a ‘build it, run it’ mindset and be responsible for testing, deploying, and monitoring your code. We believe in Serverless!
- At least 1-2 years of experience with building, leading and developing a team of software engineers in a fast-paced development environment
- Proven track record with 5+ years of software engineering experience in larger projects
- Profound knowledge of Python or Go
- Rock-solid knowledge of at least one cloud-provider (AWS or GCP) and cloud-native architecture
- Decent knowledge Typescript and React
- Fluency in English
- If you want to work remotely, you need to be within +/- 3 hours of Munich time zone (CET/CEST)
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Start-Up?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Alex and Jack are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees. Experience comes in many forms and we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't perfectly align with what we have listed. We'd love to hear from you!