(Senior) Content Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, September 1, 2023
FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. Offering convenient and flexible car subscriptions, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing scale-up to build the most popular car subscription platform in Europe and the USA. We work with the best car brands in the world and have raised €140m in equity by leading global investors.
As a (Senior) Content Marketing Manager at FINN, you will be directly responsible for overseeing and steering our content building and brand marketing efforts for Germany. This role will sit within the Organic Growth team, with its goal to acquire new customers through Organic Growth efforts. Do you have established content management experience (preferably with a good understanding of SEO), are passionate about the mobility world and love being creative as much as digging into numbers to evaluate the performance of content? Then this is the job for you!
- This role is based in Munich with the flexibility to work from home.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Competitive fixed salary and virtual equity share of the company, along with a yearly personal development budget of 1,500€ and an attractive company pension scheme.
- Our open, modern office in the middle of Munich is known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- Access to discounted gym memberships, and attractive mobility options (e.g. discounts for FINN cars via JobAuto or JobRad.
- Demand Generation: Build a lasting asset that is acquiring users organically for the long run. You have a good understanding of SEO, with inspirational mobility content that drives traffic and sales across Germany. You breathe content and are motivated to create pieces people love.
- Planning: You are responsible for the editorial planning of FINN and coordinate freelance editors. You support CRM and social by producing effective newsletter and social content.
- Growth: Ideate, create and launch content related to building our brand, reach and domain authority. Keep constant track of your data and adapt the content and branding strategy in order to improve performance.
- Brand Equity Creation: Develop FINN’s brand identity and communication to build the most trusted and well-known brand in on-demand car ownership.
- Strategy: Engage with and challenge senior management on marketing and brand strategy with your insights.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-5 years professional experience in content management, ideally in e-commerce environments related to automotive
- Experience building a customer-first content strategy based on data, audience, content gaps and business objectives
- A proven track record of acquiring new users / customers organically
- Good SEO skills, a good knowledge of basic domain analysis and link building tools, as well as good data analysis skills using Keyword research and analytics tools
- Strong knowledge of the latest marketing trends and interest in automotive and mobility topics
- Thinking outside the box and realizing creative projects within interdisciplinary teams brings joy to you
- Ideally, with work experience in fast-paced early-stage environments
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills and are fluent in English and German
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Takashi and Anna are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.