Debt Capital Markets Manager
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, August 12, 2023
FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading investors.
Reporting to the US CFO, you will help define our long-term fleet financing strategy, driving execution and sourcing of all debt-related deals. This role will be a crucial part of FINN’s business as we look to scale the business with sophisticated capital markets transactions.
- Execute our debt financing strategy: Work to build out our capital structure and execute our short and long-term debt financing strategy to support continued growth in the United States.
- Drive deal execution: Drive the execution of new debt financing deals while taking responsibility for data analysis and modeling. Partner with internal teams across Fleet, Operations, and Engineering to help create a best-in-class financing platform.
- Monitor our debt portfolio: Maintain the data and reporting infrastructure for our debt facilities on a daily basis. Ensure ongoing covenant compliance and sufficient funding capacity.
- Build long term partnerships:Network with banks, debt funds and other investors to spark interest in FINN and grow our network. Work closely with attorneys, rating agencies, and service providers to launch new financing strategies.
- Own stakeholder reporting and communication: Design and maintain a reporting framework to ensure internal and external stakeholders are updated on performance and financial metrics as it relates to FINN's portfolio.
- Graduated top of your undergraduate class; Master’s degree in a business-related field of study is a plus
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in structured credit, investment banking, capital markets or a related field. Experience in automotive financing is a plus
- Very strong analytical and quantitative skills and work with great attention to detail
- Enjoy questioning the status quo and finding creative solutions
- Organized and experienced in working with or managing a team of experts on a daily basis
Why Work at FINN?
- Competitive salary with equity participation of the company
- Annual personal development budget of $1,500
- A baseline comprehensive medical insurance plan with all premiums paid by FINN. An additional 5 PPO plans are available to satisfy any specific personal circumstance including an HSA option
- 401(k) with match eligibility for all full-time employees
- 20 days paid vacation with additional company holidays
- Hybrid office with flexible working hours
- Free lunch on in-office work days
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary parents, and 4 weeks paid parental leave for secondary parents
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Subscribe to a FINN car and receive a generous employee discount (subject to availability)
Please upload your resume online. Our hiring manager, Cameron, is looking forward to your application!
Equal Employment Opportunity
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type relating to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We’re revolutionizing car ownership by breaking down barriers to access and are committed to creating a team that is reflective of our customers. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.