VP B2B Sales
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular car subscription platform in Europe and the USA. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As VP B2B Sales you will create and execute FINN’s B2B Sales strategy in Germany. With a focus on new account acquisition and revenue growth, you will drive go-to-market sales strategies while scaling and supervising an experienced, high-performing sales function within a scale-up organization.
- This role is based in Munich with the flexibility to work remotely from home. For candidates relocating to Munich, we offer full visa support for you and your family.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating scale-up environment with bold challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary and virtual equity share of the company, along with a yearly personal development budget of 3,000€ and an attractive company pension scheme.
- Our open, modern office in the middle of Munich is known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- Do You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Lay the foundation for FINN’s growth: You lead your team to acquire high-quality new accounts that lay the foundation for our land-and-expand strategy.
- Grow, direct, and develop the team: Grow the existing B2B Sales team to scale how we acquire new business customers at FINN. Direct and develop your team members to maximize team performance and happiness. Pivot the team as necessary to test new segments, sales tactics, and offerings.
- Evolve our B2B Sales strategy and processes: Over the past three years, FINN has acquired 2,000 B2B accounts and has grown to over €50m in B2B ARR. You are responsible for taking our B2B Sales strategy and processes to the next level to ensure FINN continues to meet its ambitious growth targets by developing long-term partnerships.
- Obsess about our business customers: By becoming the expert for our customers’ needs & pain points, you’re able to develop, test, and execute additional value propositions for different target groups.
- Own all B2B Sales KPIs: You are coaching your team to meet sales targets and are reporting progress to the SVP Growth B2B and CEO.
- Extensive leadership experience in leading large B2B sales teams within fast-paced or scale-up environments. Open to candidates from any industry background.
- Excellent organization and communication skills. You provide clear & concise guidance through all forms of communication. You can easily adapt to various contexts, channels, and stakeholders.
- Highly logical and data-driven, coupled with customer obsession and eagerness to develop a deep understanding of our customers’ needs.
- Ability to attract, hire and develop top talent for your team.
- Preferably graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Consumer Sciences, or a similar field of study.
- Fluent in German and English.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Paul and Zohal are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal-opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees. Experience comes in many forms and we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't perfectly align with what we have listed. We'd love to hear from you!
See more open positions at FINN
Something looks off?