Associate Business Development Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As Associate Business Development Manager, you shape the strategy, processes and partner landscape of the Operations department. By identifying and onboarding the right service providers you contribute significantly to scaling FINN. In close collaboration with the tech and data team, you analyze and improve our operative cost structure by implementing efficient processes and automations within the Infleeting team. While continuously driving change, you get the chance to grow and follow a steep learning curve.
- This role is based in Munich with flexibility to work temporarily remotely from anywhere within Germany or from home. For candidates relocating to Munich, we offer full visa support as well as a significant relocation package.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along a yearly personal development budget of 1,500€.
- Our open, modern office in the middle of Munich is known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Support partnerships & strategic projects: You drive our future growth by aligning our projects within operations with our company strategy. Developing and maintaining a strong partnership network also lies under your responsibilities. Thereby, you coordinate the processes of identifying great partners, evaluating and negotiating offers and organizing the integration to FINN.
- Gain data insights & find optimization potentials: By constantly using our Data Analytics tools, you sense opportunities with optimization potential within operations. In collaboration with other departments, you gear up processes for hypergrowth through automations.
- Implement innovative processes: You are not only responsible for identifying potential for process optimizations, but also get the opportunity to realize your projects with a hands-on approach. With our data and tech team you enhance efficiencies by implementing innovative processes and automations in our vehicle lifecycle (from logistics over registration up to the delivery process).
- Continuously strive for cost-efficiency: To ensure that we meet our profitability targets, you detect opportunities to improve the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of our fleet through a data-based approach.
- Graduated with at least a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business informatics, industrial engineering, supply chain or similar.
- Previous experience (e.g. through internships) in a fast-paced environment, ideally in a startup or in a strategy consulting firm.
- Communicative character who knows how to eloquently excite others for their ideas.
- Your strong project management skills, structured way of working and creative solutions help you to manage changes and upcoming projects (e.g., the expansion of our logistics network).
- Highly analytical and data-driven mindset with focus on automations.
- Fluent in German and English.
Interested in Joining our Fast-Growing StartUp?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Christine and Hannah are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
See more open positions at FINN
Something looks off?