Implementation Engineering Lead
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2024
There is no quality healthcare without a quality dialogue. Today, that dialogue is broken; we need you to help us fix it.
Are you a talented Implementation Engineer with a passion for cutting-edge technology and a desire to work remotely with the flexibility to travel to customer sites when needed? If so, we want to hear from you! We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Implementation Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will play a vital part in implementing, configuring, and maintaining solutions for our clients. Your primary focus will be on delivering top-quality implementation services including but not limited to data acquisition, networking configuration, audio integration, and providing excellent customer support. As an Implementation Engineer, you will get to interact with a wide range of internal Corti members, including Engineering, Product, Support, Customer Success as well as Account Management.
Based in Colorado , you will be part of a globally growing team, reporting to the VP of Customer Success. At the same time, you will have a strong link to the DevOps and Product teams, closely working with both during customer deployments and throughout the customer lifecycle.
What you will do
- Take responsibility for implementing and integrating the customer environment
- Analyze data sources on the customer side and automate the ingestion of data into our systems
- Integrate Corti’s products together with client IT and CS- team
- Maintain an overview of ongoing roll-outs and flag potential roadblocks.
- Document your work both for internal and external reference
- Take ownership of technical onboarding requirements
- Closely work with the sales team to ensure that for all standard cases, our sales team can work independently and have the relevant support material at hand
- Support the pre-sales process on non-standard cases, and validate that Corti will be able to technically onboard the customer
- Be a voice of constant improvement: Drive constant improvements to our external knowledge base in relation to the technical deployment to support sales, CS and our customers with clear guides.
- Be an expert on the Corti platform and features, including understanding our customers' data landscape and how it relates to our functionalities.
- Collaborate closely with our product managers and DevOps team to communicate recurring customer needs in relation to integrations and how to best streamline our efforts
What you will bring
- 4+ years of relevant technical deployment experience from a SaaS environment with proven results in delivering world-class customer experience
- A ton of drive, problem-solving mindset, and ability to thrive in a high-paced environment like Corti
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills and the ability to effectively articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with Powershell scripting for task automation as well as familiarity with Python.
- Utilize SPAN or TAP to monitor network traffic and troubleshoot VOIP-related issues. Expertise in SPAN/TAP setups is a major plus.
- Motivation to troubleshoot and find solutions, while creating a sense of urgency for rapid resolution
- A strong eye for detail with a structured and proactive working approach
- Flexibility in regards to a quickly evolving company with a rapidly developing product.
Ready to dive into the world of Corti? Hit that 'Apply' button, and let's start working together on reshaping the dialogue in healthcare, making a real difference for millions of patient outcomes around the world.
🤝 Bringing in top talent from all backgrounds is crucial in our pursuit to improve the world of healthcare. We encourage applications from all people and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, and/or disability status.
At Corti, experience comes in many forms, and we’re passionate about creating teams with a multitude of perspectives! If you believe your experience is close to what we’re looking for but not an exact match, we still hope you’ll consider applying!