Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2023
There is no quality healthcare without a quality dialogue. Today, that dialogue is broken; we need you to help us fix it.
Are you interested in operating a platform that helps emergency call-takers serve up to 100+ million citizens worldwide?
At Corti, we are growing fast and are looking for fresh talent to make sure we go in the right direction!
If you enjoy working in a fun, autonomous, and collaborative team, guided by shared values and a willingness to act, iterate, and learn… Then you should consider joining Corti as an Operations Engineer and help us scale to the next level 💯
Corti is seeking a highly skilled and self-driven Operations Engineer who wants to be responsible for the forward-deployed services at our growing customer base. The ideal candidate will have a passion for making computer systems operational and will have a strong background in DevOps practices and automation.
The impact you'll have
- Working closely with customer success and platform teams to ensure that our deployments at customer sites are designed for reliable operations.
- Implementing and maintaining monitoring and alerting systems to ensure the health and availability of the deployments you manage.
- Logging into our customers’ infrastructure to deploy new services and roll out updates.
- Giving technical evaluations of support requests from our customers.
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically) and assure correct stakeholder(s) are engaged in a timely manner using established processes
- Identifying and troubleshooting performance issues proactively in our production environments.
- Bridge technical communication between end-users, technical leads, and Corti engineers.
You'll thrive in this role if you have
- At least three years of experience as a System Administrator or Operations Engineer.
- Proven track record of managing and operating on-premise customer deployments.
- Comfortable interacting with customer’s IT teams & system administrators
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Linux/UNIX based systems
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools like Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana, and ELK Stack.
- Having used scripting languages like Python, Bash, PowerShell, or similar languages.
Bonus Experience or skills that you want to learn:
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, or GCP.
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Troubleshooting skills that span systems, networking (TCP/IP), and code
Ready to dive into the world of Corti? Hit that 'Apply' button, and let's start working together on reshaping the dialogue in healthcare, making a real difference for millions of patient outcomes around the world.
🤝 Bringing in top talent from all backgrounds is crucial in our pursuit to improve the world of healthcare. We encourage applications from all people and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, and/or disability status.
At Corti, experience comes in many forms, and we’re passionate about creating teams with a multitude of perspectives! If you believe your experience is close to what we’re looking for but not an exact match, we still hope you’ll consider applying!