Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2023
There is no quality healthcare without a quality dialogue. Today, that dialogue is broken; we need you to help us fix it.
At Corti, we are growing fast and always looking for skillful people to ensure we go in the right direction. If you enjoy working in an autonomous and collaborative team, guided by shared values and a willingness to act, iterate, and learn, then join us at Corti as a Senior Machine Learning Engineer
📌 As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be part of our machine learning R&D team and work closely with our product teams. The machine learning R&D team consists of seasoned engineers as well as several Ph.D. students and postdocs collaborating with Danish and international universities. Our product teams are cross-functional and own product discovery and delivery end-to-end.
You can read more about our research and publications here: https://corti.ai/company/research
Our vision, products, and solutions to enrich patient consultations are described here: https://corti.ai/
In this role, you will work alongside our other machine learning engineers and researchers, developing new models, implementing state-of-the-art research outputs, and translating those outputs into tangible product outcomes. For example, you might be involved in the prototyping a new machine learning-based product feature in collaboration with other teams. Or you might work independently on taking state-of-the-art research and assessing how well it works in Corti’s domain. There are many possibilities and plenty of room for creativity and bringing in your own ideas.
The impact you'll have
- Develop prototypes based on cutting-edge applied machine learning working on audio, text, and structured data sources.
- Own the technical translation of state-of-the-art machine learning innovations to inform the development of new product features.
- Design and implement well-defined APIs for new machine learning tools to make them available for customers and across the organization.
- Participate in research ventures and drive publication at top machine learning venues or impactful digital medicine journals.
- Improve healthcare globally as part of your daily work.
You'll thrive in this role if you have the following
- A higher university degree or Ph.D. in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, statistics, physics, or a related interdisciplinary field.
- In-depth experience with Python and strong command of data structures and algorithms in order to contribute to production-grade code.
- In-depth knowledge of one or more of the major machine learning frameworks (e.g., PyTorch or TensorFlow).
- Ability to manage machine learning research projects and clearly communicate outcomes to technical and non-technical audiences.
Nice to have
- Publication history at top machine learning venues (e.g., NeurIPS, ACL, or digital medicine journals) that shows that you can drive research projects.
- Hands-on experience with automatic speech recognition or natural language processing.
- The work location for this position is preferred in Copenhagen, but we can be flexible with the right candidate.
- This is a full-time position, starting as soon as possible.
Ready to dive into the world of Corti? Hit that 'Apply' button, and let's start working together on reshaping the dialogue in healthcare, making a real difference for millions of patient outcomes around the world.
🤝 Bringing in top talent from all backgrounds is crucial in our pursuit to improve the world of healthcare. We encourage applications from all people and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, and/or disability status.
At Corti, experience comes in many forms, and we’re passionate about creating teams with a multitude of perspectives! If you believe your experience is close to what we’re looking for but not an exact match, we still hope you’ll consider applying!