Tech Recruitment Lead
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2023
There is no quality healthcare without a quality dialogue. Today, that dialogue is broken; we need you to help us fix it.
Do you love identifying that specific person that can not only fill a role, but make a team stronger as a whole? Do you find it a positive challenge to locate that rare-to-find gem of a tech candidate? Do you use analytics and insights to constantly make the hiring process better? Then this might be the job for you!
As a Recruiter, it is your goal to hire the next generation of Cortians to build a stellar global Tech team. From DevOps Specialists to Machine Learning Engineers to Data Scientists: you know just how to get them into your talent pipeline. At the same time, you will work closely with the rest of the People & Finance team to make Corti a great place for all Cortians to grow their skills and build a career.
💡 What will you do?
- Lead our tech recruitment efforts globally
- Continuously improve the hiring processes and standards we employ at Corti
- Partner with Corti’s hiring managers to understand the hiring needs
- Create job descriptions and ideal candidate profiles
- Conduct proactive searches for Tech roles using creative methods, and build stellar candidate pools
- Gather data and provide insights from the recruitment efforts that will improve processes beyond recruitment (e.g. salary benchmarking)
- Conduct assessments and screening calls with candidates
- Develop training for hiring managers to boost their skills in recruitment
To thrive in this role, you'll need:
- Have a positive energy and "get it done" attitude
- A quality-oriented and structured approach
- A deep understanding of all parts of recruitment, including sourcing, coordinating, interviewing, and hiring
- To enjoy being operational and working at a fast pace
- A solid understanding of technology profiles and are able to challenge hiring managers on what they need
- Are able to enable hiring managers to follow the process
- To like gathering and using data to draw insights around increasing the quality and effectiveness of people processes
What background we’re looking for:
- Strong track record in Tech Recruitment
- Solid experience with the European recruitment market (experience with the US is a plus)
- Knowledge of best-practice recruitment methods, including psychometric assessments and ATS
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working in hybrid or remote-first organisations
- Excellent stakeholder management, collaboration, and communication skills
- The role reports into the VP of People
- The position is full-time and starts as soon as possible
- Corti will provide you with a laptop for work and personal use
- Hybrid role based in London or Copenhagen
Ready to dive into the world of Corti? Hit that 'Apply' button, and let's start working together on reshaping the dialogue in healthcare, making a real difference for millions of patient outcomes around the world.
🤝 Bringing in top talent from all backgrounds is crucial in our pursuit to improve the world of healthcare. We encourage applications from all people and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, and/or disability status.
At Corti, experience comes in many forms, and we’re passionate about creating teams with a multitude of perspectives! If you believe your experience is close to what we’re looking for but not an exact match, we still hope you’ll consider applying!