Senior Platform Engineer
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2023
There is no quality healthcare without a quality dialogue. Today, that dialogue is broken; we need you to help us fix it.
At Corti, we are growing fast and are looking for fresh, senior talent to make sure we go in the right direction!
If you enjoy working in a fun, autonomous, and collaborative team, guided by shared values, and a willingness to act, iterate, and learn then come join Corti as a Senior Platform Engineer and help us scale to the next level 💯.
In this role, you will be shaping the next iteration of our multi-tenant Kubernetes setup while helping us scale the infrastructure to handle over 100 million calls per year! Additionally, your work will help our engineers become faster through creating solutions to improve our developer experience.
If this sounds interesting to you here’s a sneak peak of some of your potential teammates!
The impact you’ll have:
- Working closely with product and site-reliability teams to ensure that our systems are scalable, reliable and performant
- Designing and implementing automation tools and processes to improve the efficiency of our development and operations teams
- Designing and architecting our platform to scale as the company grows
- Creating and improving the existing toolset for developers improving their developer experience
- Contributing to a strong culture of development at Corti through mentorship and knowledge sharing of people inside as well as outside the team
To thrive in this role, you'll need:
- At least 3+ years of experience in a Platform Engineer or DevOps role
- Strong experience with containerization- and orchestration tools like Docker and Kubernetes (e.g. architecting a multi-tenant cluster, implementing GitOps, horizontal/vertical scaling and running a fault resilient cluster)
- Strong experience with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS or GCP (e.g. deploying infrastructure-as-code, configuring cloud resources to meet security and compliance standards)
- Experience managing and operating distributed systems such as CockroachDB, Elasticsearch & Apache Kafka
- Strong scripting skills in Python, Bash, PowerShell or similar languages
- Experience writing CI/CD pipelines such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, or Github Actions
- Experience writing Infrastructure as Code - preferably Terraform
- Implementing security standards such a SOC2, HIPAA, CJIS or GDPR
- Implementing Developer tools such a internal frontends or CLI tools
- Ability to work remotely or hybrid overlapping with core business hours in Denmark...., or onsite in our office in central Copenhagen
- Yearly trip with the entire company 🌄 - We are going to Portugal this year!
- Fun team trip outings! The Platform and Site-reliability teams meet up twice a year
- Investment in learning & developing you and your career
- Paid parental leave, company pension scheme, and health insurance
- The preferred work location for this position is Copenhagen
- Full-time position, starting as soon as possible
- Depending on project requirements, there could be travel from time to time
Ready to dive into the world of Corti? Hit that 'Apply' button, and let's start working together on reshaping the dialogue in healthcare, making a real difference for millions of patient outcomes around the world.
🤝 Bringing in top talent from all backgrounds is crucial in our pursuit to improve the world of healthcare. We encourage applications from all people and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, and/or disability status.
At Corti, experience comes in many forms, and we’re passionate about creating teams with a multitude of perspectives! If you believe your experience is close to what we’re looking for but not an exact match, we still hope you’ll consider applying!