Posted on Wednesday, August 9, 2023
There is no quality healthcare without a quality dialogue. Today, that dialogue is broken; we need you to help us fix it.
Are you looking to join a fast-scaling company while working on a fun, autonomous, and collaborative team, guided by shared values and a willingness to act, iterate, and learn? Do you get excited about the prospect of helping teams collaborate and scale while solving technical challenges? If this sounds like you..
…then join us at Corti as an IT Specialist!
We're looking for someone to join our Platform and Operations Team to make an impact on the day-to-day life of every Corti employee by supporting them across the board.
The IT Specialist works in tandem with the IT Manager to ensure that teams, and employees are able to work effectively, whilst collaborating with organizational level goals such as compliance and security. Based in our headquarters in Copenhagen, you will help shape the future of how IT integrates as a key function of Corti, enabling all employees to work safely, securely and efficiently.
You will act as one of our in-house IT experts who take pride in swiftly resolving technical issues while building up a scalable and secure IT infrastructure—are you up for the adventure?
Provide a first class experience to all employees at Corti
- Ensure the secure and timely onboarding and offboarding of users from Corti systems and equipment
- Be the first point of contact for all IT helpdesk issues
- Able to comfortably troubleshoot all manner of IT issues, including but not limited to networking, hardware (Mac and Windows laptops and Linux servers), software and cloud applications both on premise and remotely for our employees around the world
- Develop new initiatives in collaboration with the IT Manager and leadership to ensure that we provide a great working experience
Be a driver of compliance, governance and security
- Take initiative to help ensure that Corti reaches and maintains its compliance goals in line with well known external standards (e.g SOC2, ISO27001, GDPR & HIPAA)
- Review, update and replace existing documentation where needed to clearly communicate policies, procedures and standards
Take IT to the next level
- You are not content with the status quo and constantly look to improve how things work
- Develop automations in how we work to remove common pain points and allow self-service where pertinent
To thrive in this role, you are / have:
- A self-starter, able to take initiative and tackle tasks either by yourself or together with the IT Manager
- 3+ years of relevant IT support experience (ticketing, end-user support, hardware and software troubleshooting, network troubleshooting etc.) as a minimum
- Experienced in one or more specialist areas such as MDM’s, compliance, cloud platforms (Google Cloud and Workspace & Microsoft Azure)
- Service-Minded - truly interested in providing an excellent employee experience
- Strong technical aptitude - able and comfortable in learning new technologies quickly
- A strong eye for detail - a structured and proactive working approach
- Motivation to enter into a role where you will have the chance to shape the future setup of the IT environment for a dynamic, fast-paced company
- A structured approach to tasks from start to finish, including working with stakeholders, documenting processes and gathering feedback to continually improve how we work
- A passion for IT and what it means to people. You often find yourself going the extra mile
- Constantly looking to improve existing skills and develop new ones
- Strong English verbal and written skills to use when communicating to users or a wider audience via our internal communication tools
- SCIM and ESXI is a big plus
- Ability to write and troubleshoot basic scripts in a language such as bash or python
- Potential to drive the development of IT infrastructure for a rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to enjoy a truly relaxed, welcoming, and engaging crowd of colleagues in a stunning office space in downtown Copenhagen
- Trips to somewhere nice for team camps (company-wide and team-specific ones) Last year, we went to Italy.. this year.. Portugal!
- Investment in learning & developing you and your career
- Paid parental leave, company pension scheme, and health insurance
- The work location for this position is downtown Copenhagen
- Full-time position, starting as soon as possible
- Depending on project requirements, there could be travel from time to time
Ready to dive into the world of Corti? Hit that 'Apply' button, and let's start working together on reshaping the dialogue in healthcare, making a real difference for millions of patient outcomes around the world.
🤝 Bringing in top talent from all backgrounds is crucial in our pursuit to improve the world of healthcare. We encourage applications from all people and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, and/or disability status.
At Corti, experience comes in many forms, and we’re passionate about creating teams with a multitude of perspectives! If you believe your experience is close to what we’re looking for but not an exact match, we still hope you’ll consider applying!