We’re on a mission to take esports to the next level of global entertainment. We excite and invite billions of fans to join the esports revolution. We create live and digital experiences - from tournaments that pack out major arenas around the world to great content that’s guaranteed to blow your socks off. We work with some of the world’s best game publishers and brands to elevate their properties into amazing esports experiences.
BLAST is searching for a Programme Director for the BLAST Rainbow Six global esport ecosystem.
The Programme Director (PD) is responsible for the short-term delivery and the long-term strategic interests of the ecosystem of Rainbow 6, driving forward the ecosystem’s day-to-day operations as well as the overall strategic processes and long term planning. The PD is responsible for ensuring everything runs on time and on budget to create the highest quality ecosystem possible.
The PD works closely with the Executive Producer, who is responsible for any visible and creative decisions seen in the production of esport related events to ensure that the ecosystem is a commercial, creative and operational success. The PD reports to the company COO.
- Manage the P&L
- balancing of revenue, cost and quality of the ecosystem
- be across all revenue / cost lines and work to drive a profitable ecosystem.
- collaborate with the Executive Producer on how to use “on screen” budgets to drive the best quality show in the most efficient way
- work with commercial teams to drive incremental revenue opportunities
- Manage Key Stakeholders
- timely communication to internal stakeholders
- Constructive process management and issue handling
- strong liaison and co-ordination with relevant game publisher
- Work with Shared Service Leaders on Delivery
- ensure timely communication of all key inputs for shared service leaders with BLAST
- Continually developing the operational blueprint together with other PD’s for the wider BLAST ecosystem structure.
- Orchestrate the delivery of events
- ensure all events are planned against strategic goals of the ecosystem.
- Ecosystem Format Definition
- continue to refine the definition of the ecosystem format to maximise commercial, audience and stakeholder interest
- Eyes on the future
- Define what the future of the ecosystem looks like against our strategic goals for that ecosystem
- Set an Operating Culture to be proud of
- lead a lean ecosystem management group and interface with shared services effectively.
- set the tone on culture for the ecosystem together with the Executive Producer.