We’re on a mission to take esports to the next level of global entertainment. We excite and invite billions of fans to join the esports revolution. We create live and digital experiences - from tournaments that pack out major arenas around the world to great content that’s guaranteed to blow your socks off.
We work with some of the world’s best game publishers and brands to elevate their properties into amazing esports experiences - having delivered tournaments, content and shows in a variety of games, including: Counter-Strike, DOTA 2, VALORANT, Apex Legends, FIFA 2022 and Fortnite.
This role would be centred around maintaining and operating our network infrastructure on all BLAST Events, Studios and Productions, both at our office at Kultorvet Nørreport, studio at Priorparken Brøndby and travelling the world, while working close with our Video, Sound and Broadcast Engineers.
You will be colleagues with our current Network Lead where you will be part of a two person network team.
You will be working in an engineering team where everyone has a voice throughout the entire process - from ideation together with the rest of the business to what technologies and architecture we should use. There are always new projects coming in - often with exploration and research to be done before writing a single line of configuration, which also means workdays will be a combination of delivering existing solutions, and solving new challenges.
Our culture is very informal where everyone is involved in planning and executing. We value the input of everyone and are not afraid of having discussions on everything from ideas to technology and architecture. We always want to improve and learn new things, and want you to always share your opinion. While we do run quickly, our main objective is that everyone enjoys being part of the team at BLAST.
- Fluent in English (important)
- Extensive networking knowledge Routing/Switching/Firewall (important)
- Cisco or similar knowledge Access/Core/Datacenter (important)
- Wireless technologies (important)
- Optical Fiber Technologies knowledge (important)
- Linux systems knowledge (important)
- DHCP/DNS knowledge (important)
- Windows Server knowledge (nice to have)
- Mikrotik RouterOS knowledge (nice to have)
- Fortinet Fortigate knowledge (nice to have)
- Monitoring systems (nice to have)
- Vmware (nice to have)
- Maintain and deliver our network tech stack including surrounding services.
- Help drive innovation in what we are working on and how we build and run events and ensure we are on the forefront of new technologies.
- Deploy network infrastructure at events all around the world
- Maintain infrastructure in BLAST facilities
- Work with other departments with tech requirements
- Competitive salary package
- Enhanced parental leave
- Pension and Health Insurance
- Awesome new office in the centre of Copenhagen
- Team building and social events
- Lunch, snacks and sodas