Manhattan, New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
Ana Luisa is a Brooklyn-based e-commerce jewelry brand with a simple, but clearcut idea that high quality jewelry shouldn't cost the planet. We believe that how we create our pieces matters just as much as why people wear them and that luxury shouldn't be defined so narrowly and designed for so few. We design, craft and deliver exceptional everyday pieces for everyone, priced fairly and produced ethically to create a positive impact for both people and the planet.
About the job
Ana Luisa is looking for aresults driven and self motivated Floor Leadto join the retailteam. The Floor Lead is a key member of leadership. They work in collaboration with the leadership team to create a high-touch customer experience, while being a clear leadership presence on the sales floor. They consistently embrace the brand's core values and motivate the team daily to achieve store profitability in pursuit of the company's overarching goals and objectives.
The Floor Lead will initially report to the Store Manager.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Nurture an inclusive team culture that promotes active engagement, fosters collaboration, cultivates harmony and elevates overall productivity
- Maintain exceptional interpersonal skills to ensure crystal-clear, effective communication with both the store team and cross-functional partners
- Propel team growth and development through training, coaching and consistent feedback in areas such as product knowledge, sales techniques and the delivery of exceptional customer service
- Exhibit a strong leadership presence on the sales floor, establishing a benchmark for customer service excellence
- Strategically execute the brand’s vision and objectives, effectively communicating all key-performance-indicators (KPIs), expectations, directives and store initiatives to the team
- Harness product knowledge to enhance the customer journey by expertly recommending products that align with individual styles and needs, effectively creating upsell opportunities
- Continuously evaluate store revenue goals and KPIs, devising strategic approaches to elevate sales performance in partnership with management
- Leverage company resources, incentives and strategies to empower the team in achieving store-wide objectives
- Inspire and guide the team with a positive, motivational approach to attain individual KPI results, surpass store sales targets and nurture a culture of exceptional performance and success
- Proactively build loyal clientele through proactive efforts, ensuring the consistent delivery of high-touch, top-tier customer service, facilitated by clienteling tools.
- Collaborate closely with store management and HQ Marketing Team to strategize and execute store events that enhance brand visibility, drive traffic and boost community engagement
- Serve as the customer advocate, actively collecting and conveying valuable customer feedback to enhance brand perception, refine product offerings and elevate service quality
- Uphold visual standards and guidelines, meticulously verifying display pricing and promotions, all while closely monitoring inventory performance metrics
- Assist in leading routine inventory counts, upholding inventory levels and data accuracy at the highest standard
- Deliver a seamless customer experience in an OMNI channel environment, efficiently processing customer transactions, managing returns, exchanges and warranties with precision
- Support and execute all front and back of house procedures in adherence to company policies and protocols
- Receive incoming and outgoing inventory shipments with meticulous attention to detail, ensuring proper handling and documentation
- Collaborate with store management to identify opportunities for enhancing the daily operations of the store
Operational Excellence & Visual Merchandising
What you’ll bring
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1+ years of retail management experience; jewelry experience preferred
- Proven ability to drive sales
- Strong leadership skills with a business acumen
- Proficient in Shopify, Google Workspace and inventory management software
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
What you’ll love about us
- Health Insurance
- Vacation and Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Brand Perks: Employee discount; Welcome gift card
Ana Luisa is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and welcome all candidates regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.