Digital Product and eCommerce Lead
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
Ana Luisa is a Brooklyn-based e-commerce jewelry brand with a simple, but clearcut idea that high quality jewelry shouldn't cost the planet. We believe that how we create our pieces matters just as much as why people wear them and that luxury shouldn't be defined so narrowly and designed for so few. We design, craft and deliver exceptional everyday pieces for everyone, priced fairly and produced ethically to create a positive impact for both people and the planet.
About the role
As a Digital Product and eCommerce Lead at Ana Luisa, you will collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to drive efficiency and ensure the timely delivery of projects. Your main focus will be on direct-to-consumer (DTC) projects and eCommerce sales, leveraging comprehensive knowledge of e-commerce analytics, online consumer experience, and digital channels. Your responsibilities will include overseeing Agile ceremonies, sprint planning, and user stories, with a primary focus on eCommerce and continuous improvement of the consumer experience through our DTC channels.
The Product Lead will report to the Product Manager and will be based in our office from Cluj, Romania.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Project Coordination, Agile Roadmap, and Planning
- Fully onboard to Agile processes and our project management workflows and software.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key stakeholders to break down epics, define user stories, and set acceptance criteria.
- Ensure ticket prioritization and completion, build Roadmap tickets, and work with stakeholders on timelines and due dates.
- Manage the delivery of e-commerce updates according to the Roadmap.
- Cross-Functional Communication
- Act as an organizational bridge between project leads and cross-functional teams by communicating all project details, changes in scope, and action items.
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure alignment between Retail and e-commerce strategy.
- Become a key point of contact with agencies (A/B testing, CRO) and effectively communicate and organize roadmaps.
- Data and Analytics
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of eCommerce data and analytics tools (GA4 _ Shopify preferred).
- Take ownership of company reporting and day-over-day website KPIs.
- 1-3 years of experience in a Project Owner role, preferably with some experience in eCommerce.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum and Kanban concepts and best practices
- Experience with project management tools such as Monday.com or Asana.
- Ability to make informed and timely decisions that contribute to project success.
- Ability to work independently: Juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Adept at problem-solving and proactive in finding and sharing process efficiencies.
- Detail-oriented, with a proven track record of delivering quality products.
- Strong emotional intelligence and ability to empathize with others.
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills.
- Health Insurance and Wellness: Employer-paid health plan (Regina Maria)
- Vacation and Time Off: 21-30 days of paid PTO/ year; Flexible WFH policy (2 days in the office, 3 from home)
- Brand Perks: Employee discount;
- Office Perks: Fully-stocked kitchen filled with unlimited coffee and tea
- Events: In-office events
- Professional development: Annually budget for your professional development; Bookster subscription
- Other: Commuter benefits (up to 90 RON/ month); Fun & friendly company culture; Tech equipment provided by the company, Gym subscription.