Mid-Level Graphic Designer
Software Engineering, Design
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posted on Sunday, November 19, 2023
Ana Luisa is a Brooklyn-based e-commerce jewelry brand with a simple, but clearcut idea that high quality jewelry shouldn't cost the planet. We believe that how we create our pieces matters just as much as why people wear them and that luxury shouldn't be defined so narrowly and designed for so few. We design, craft and deliver exceptional everyday pieces for everyone, priced fairly and produced ethically to create a positive impact for both people and the planet.
About the job
Ana Luisa is looking for a creative and multidisciplinary Mid-Level Graphic Designer to join our Creative team with a focus on digital design. This position is full-time and in-office in our Brooklyn, NY headquarters (hybrid). We are looking for someone with experience designing digital platforms including social media, newsletters, and web, who can bring creative new ideas to our team, and who loves to think outside the box. This role will report into the Senior Art Director.
What you'll be responsible for
- Responsible for organizing and executing digital assets across emails, social media and digital ads
- Create and implement designs that adhere to our brand guidelines
- Design and edit email campaigns to highlight new product launches and promotions
- Maintain and promote Ana Luisa brand voice and image across all creative content
- Coordinating with the Art Director to ensure their vision is brought life across all channels
- Collaborate with the Creative team to produce designs in an efficient and timely manner, including several instagram stories panels per week, new product launch collateral, and digital ads.
- Come up with design ideas based on creative briefs and business needs
What you'll bring
- 2-4 years of professional experience in a creative environment in a digital & graphic design role - accessories or CPG brand a strong plus
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines, with excellent project management skills
- Knowledge of social and digital content platforms including best practices and current technologies
- Must have intimate knowledge of Figma, Adobe illustrator, Adobe photoshop, Mac OS X.
- Must have a strong portfolio of design, showing an excellent sense of typography, layout, web and digital design principles
- Video and motion graphics knowledge/experience a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Proactive, positive, and hands-on attitude, a self-starter
- Excellent communication skills, strong organizational and team work skills
- Health Insurance and Wellness: 100% Employer-paid health plan (Medical, Dental, Vision); Unlimited Sick days
- Time Off: Unlimited PTO
- Brand Perks: Employee discount; Welcome gift card
- Office perks: Bagel Thursdays; In-office events, Flexible WFH policy
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Others: Commuter benefits; Fun & friendly company culture, 401K matching
Please submit a link to your portfolio or pdf attachment for consideration.