Customer Experience Specialist
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2023
Ana Luisa is a Brooklyn-based e-commerce jewelry brand with a simple, but clearcut idea that high quality jewelry shouldn't cost the planet. We believe that how we create our pieces matters just as much as why people wear them and that luxury shouldn't be defined so narrowly and designed for so few. We design, craft and deliver exceptional everyday pieces for everyone, priced fairly and produced ethically to create a positive impact for both people and the planet.
Ana Luisa is on a mission to change the way jewelry is enjoyed across the world.
"In 2020, Top 15 Fastest Growing E-commerce Brands on the East Coast"
Looking for a golden job?
We are looking for a Customer Experience Specialist to join our team. You will dedicate the vast majority of your time to a particular CX operation and/or cross-departmental function (for example: data, paid marketing, tech, etc.). The remaining 25% of time will be spent helping customers via email, live chat, and social media.
As a CX Specialist, you will become an expert on all aspects of the customer journey: providing sizing/product suggestions, placing orders, shipping & tracking packages, processing returns & refunds. You will work on creating and improving processes while collaborating with both internal and external teams.
Our ideal candidate is strategic, takes initiative, and can problem-solve creatively even when we don’t necessarily have all the answers. Must be located in NYC.
What you’ll do:
- Respond to customers via email and live chat
- Handle customer complaints, offering solutions and follow-ups within expected time frames to ensure complete resolution
- Investigate problems, discover root causes, and develop solutions with cross-functional partners
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to funnel feedback to cross-functional teams and improve overall customer experience
Our gold candidate has...
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you are obsessed with note taking and documentation
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to generate meaningful and timely insights - you love spreadsheets and formulas
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities as needed
- Ability to navigate and effectively utilize a variety of platforms and tools.
- Familiarity working with a help desk platform (Gorgias, Zendesk, Kustomer), Shopify, and Slack are a big plus.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new environments; to receive and deliver constructive criticism, reinforcing a feedback-oriented culture
- Ability to practice balanced advocacy on behalf of the internal organization and customers
- Ability to take direction but also work resourcefully and autonomously, holding yourself accountable to priorities/goals
- Ability to contribute to a safe and comfortable work environment, being mindful of yourself and peers at all times
- Health Insurance and Wellness: 100% Employer-paid health plan (Medical, Dental, Vision); Unlimited Sick days
- Vacation and Time Off: Unlimited PTO; Flexible WFH policy
- Brand Perks: Employee discount; Welcome gift card
- Office perks: Fully-stocked kitchen filled with unlimited fruits, snacks and beverages
- Events: Annual company retreat; Office lunches; In-office events
- Volunteer Opportunities: Daily Charity give-back action sponsored by the company; Monthly volunteering options
- Others: Commuter benefits; Fun & friendly company culture